Wednesday, May 4, 2011

food fight.

When I was in high school, I always wondered what it would be like to have a food fight. You know... the kind you only see in movies. For that very reason, this Young Life event, ice cream olympics, is one of my very favorites. A relay to make the best human ice cream sundae, with chocolate carried in the mouth, cherries in the armpits, whipped cream in the hair, and ice cream on the stomach eventually and inevitably turns into the most epic food fight of life. I love the way these kids are all about playing hard and trying to live life to the full. It makes these events a zillion and one times more fun.








ALSO:
I'll be in Gallatin/Nashville, TN from May 9- May 18th... email me at hageorge@davidson.edu if you're interested in booking a session! :)

1 comment: