Friday, November 23, 2012

chris & katie.

I love sessions that I can really look forward to, especially when it's because I know and love the people I'm photographing. I got the chance to be a visual display intern at Anthropologie last fall, and sweet Katie just so happened to be my "boss." She's the creative mind behind all of the unique pieces of art that are displayed throughout our store, and beyond that she has a genuinely welcoming, passionate, patient, and kind heart. I've been extremely blessed to get to know and work with her over the last year and I was over the moon to meet the man she has talked so much about. In the little bit of time I was able to spend with them together during this session, it brought a huge smile to my face {and lots of squeals out of my mouth} to see the way they interacted. Chris made Katie laugh the ENTIRE time, and at the same time, seemed entirely comfortable and content in front of the camera, simply because he was with the girl he loves. I adored spending an hour traipsing through the woods with you two, and I'm grateful that I can call you friends!




























1 comment:

  1. they are so cute. your pictures are wonderful. i especially like the last few with the picnic blanket. fantastic fantastic fantastic.

    ReplyDelete