Wednesday, December 26, 2012

philip & mary catherine . nashville engagement session

I've known Mary Catherine for longer than I've known most people in my life. We started swimming together when I was four years old, and kept swimming together until she graduated high school, a couple years before me. She has always been hysterical, sarcastic, and super easy-going. I was so giddy to get to hear her love story, and the way that she and Philip met out of the blue one day, and even more excited to get to meet the guy she is so in love with. This engagement session was filled with a ridiculous amount of laughter... these are a couple of fun people and I can't wait to photograph their wedding next August in our sweet little hometown of Gallatin, TN.



















1 comment:

  1. I sure do love those stoney steps! Wonder where they're located...:)

    Hales, you never fail to amaze me with the way that you pull out the beauty from inside of people. You make ordinary life look brighter, feel more joyful, and sound with much higher squeals.

    ReplyDelete