Tuesday, April 19, 2011

baby jude on the way.

This family has been such a huge blessing in the past year. Meredith is easier to talk to than most anyone. Ben is insanely good at being a Young Life leader and such a fun presence in any situation. Grady is adorable, expressive, and hilarious. Good news-- baby Jude is coming in August and chances are that he's going to be pretty awesome.
























if you're anything like me, be prepared to have a heart attack at the next picture...

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE each and every one of these pictures. So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH hales. you are incredible. lovelovelovelovelove. rockstar family + rockstar photog = this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like i said in my text:::holding back tears over here at what a GIFT this is to our little family!!! it really feels real now that jude is on the way in august!!! loved that early morning time with you & the gals. THANK YOU for sharing your skills friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so talented haley! seriously! you are getting better and better and i LOVE watching what's next from you.... keep it coming! it's very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my stinking gosh, SO cute. Seriously, these photos are beyond amazing and I looove the Jude letters. This family is absolutely beautiful, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite post yet, seriously. SUCH a beautiful, precious, joyful family. i love the one of grady kissing lil baby jude in the belly. and the props are adorable. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haley- these are AMAZING...I'm sitting here thinking- how can I get Haley to Malawi/Africa to take pics! You are so talented. And what a cute family! Hope you are doing well:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness gracious Haley. You are incredible! I'm sure having such a beautiful family to photograph made things a little bit easier, but still. I am loving every single one of these pictures!

    Nataliaaaa

    ReplyDelete