Saturday, May 21, 2011

hotel acacias de vitacura.

Day two of roaming Chile was a great success! After a thrilling morning of orientation, I was picked up by my host family. The mom, and her mom for that matter, are super stylish. I have a 6 year old little sister who is adorable and super friendly, and an 18 month old little brother who is warming up to the idea of rough housing with me. There will certainly be pictures of these cuties soon! I'm living in about a 7 by 7 foot room; it's cozy. I have no idea what's in store for tomorrow, but I'm excited for photography class and adventures with new friends starting Monday! :) Oh, and for those of you who were wondering, and I know you were, they don't eat so much rice & beans here.
Here are some random pictures from the cute hotel we stayed in for orientation!





1 comment:

  1. Love the colors in these, Haley! Amazing, as always!!

    ReplyDelete