Monday, December 3, 2012

ali & andrew . october 13, 2012 . charlotte, nc


This magic moment
So different and so new
Was like any other
Until I kissed you

And then it happened
It took me by suprise
I knew that you felt it too
By the look in your eyes

Sweeter than wine
Softer than the summer night
Everything I want I have
Whenever I hold you tight
-The Drifters









































































































I had such fun shooting this wedding with my sweet friend Lauren Jackson!

2 comments:

  1. Um this looks like the best reception dancing EVER. You captured such funny and great moments on the dance floor! Get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hales, you captured the fun in this wedding so stinking well. you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete